Are Your Luxury Townhomes Getting Rave Reviews?
When designing and building luxury townhomes; know those tenants expect only the best.
With that in mind, are your tenants in fact getting top-rate residences to call home? If not, is there more you could be doing to meet their needs?
In some cases, you may feel a bit of with trying to meet the needs of your tenants. As such, some things may be slipping through the cracks. If too much goes amiss, you could end up losing some tenants. Over time, this can put you and the investors in a whole.
To work with property management in Bayside or others, you have experience on your side.
They can help take care of all your property service needs. In doing so, you are able then to focus on designing and building the townhomes inside and out.
So, are your luxury townhomes getting rave reviews?
Building with an Eye on Comfort
Given how hard many people work, it is no surprise that many want to feel as if they’re coming home to luxury.
For those deciding buying a home is not in their best interests now, renting a luxury townhome can be great.
With that being the case, make sure your luxury townhomes are passing the test.
Among some of the amenities to focus in on:
1. Living quarters – Tenants want living arrangements that are more than satisfactory. From spacious rooms to the latest in appliances, make sure you are meeting the grade and then some. Think about floor-to-ceiling windows, Jacuzzis, and rooms large enough for an entertainment center. When designing and building luxury townhomes, never think something is over-the-top.
2. Outside the house – Since tenants can’t stay inside 24/7, they are going to want to get out and have some fun at times. In some cases, they may not want to have to hop in their vehicle to go get that fun. By offering various first-rate amenities onsite, you will attract many renters. Some amenities include a grilling deck, volleyball courts, athletic club and movie theater.
Promoting Your Luxury Rentals
As great as your design and builds may be, are you doing enough to market your luxury rentals?
In a world connected by the web, use your website and social media channels to promote your brand.
With this in mind, be sure you use your company website to spread brand awareness.
Such information should include:
· What your company does in designing and building luxury townhome rentals
· Some examples of your work that also includes imagery and even video
· Tenant testimonials on why they like living in a building you designed
When it comes to your social media output, also be sure to get as much exposure as possible.
Using sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even Pinterest are all beneficial. The latter two are great for images of the luxury townhome rentals you are working on or have completed.
To get rave reviews, have the right property management company on your team.
When the two of you team up, great things can happen.